"There is sunshine in my soul today!"

"There is sunshine in my soul today!"

Time Flies!

I can hardly believe that another week went by!! Wow... time flies. I know that the last time I wrote I was feeling a bit stressed... but no worries, everything is "tranquilo" now. Sister Colussi and I got to know eachother A LOT this week (which is good and bad haha), and now I think we work much more as a team. :) I think I'll just jump to the highlights now--

1. One of our investigators has a monkey!!! He's so sweet!! The only thing that I don't like about him is that when I was playing with him he peed on me... Not cool. 

2. We finally have a branch mission leader! Irmão Marcos is helping us make a map of the city--because the area is so big this should make it easier to see which members can help with our investigators and less actives. He is really excited to help, which of course makes the rest of us even more excited!!

3. Everson is still an awesome investigator. :) We brought him to a family home evening this week (see photo), and nearly every day afterward he has called us to see when we can visit him again. He is loving the Book of Mormon and praying lots about baptism. :D We also are teaching a girl named Juliana--she is only 11 years old, but she has been coming to church every sunday for the past month, brings the Book of Mormon to school, and marks the scriptures during our lessons. :) The only problem is convincing her mom to let her be baptized... It'll all work out. :)

Love you all so much!


Sister Dickerson



No comments:

Post a Comment