"There is sunshine in my soul today!"

"There is sunshine in my soul today!"

Quick Update

This week was... interesting! First--Everson was baptized on Friday!!!! It was such a special experience. He was so happy, so excited, and so nervous!! He already talks about serving a mission, and he wants to go teaching with us this week! He is sooooo great!

Second, I caught the flu this week... we had a conference in Belém, and we had to leave 2 am in order to be there when it started.... and somewhere along the way I got really sick. So don't judge me in the picture of his baptism... I almost fainted. It was sad not to be able to work one day, but I seriously needed rest. The other thing is that we are working really hard to marry an amazing couple so that the wife, Rosilene, can be baptized on Saturday. I have never seen the enemy work so hard to stop something! We have had so many obstacles... but it's all going to work out! Heavenly Father wants our success! He is going to help us!


Love you all so much! I am so thankful for each and every one of you! Remember to pray, study, and help the missionaries. Haha :)

-Sister Dickerson



No comments:

Post a Comment